Tuesday 21 September 2010

This afternoon fishing

Hello!!

I'm staying at Coffs Harbour now. Maybe I'll stay around here in this week.

This afternoon I went Bream fishing at river.

Sometimes bait fishes spring to surface. I felt this situation was good to Top water lures.

Then, I was a select Maria MP-1 55F from my box.

I was casting to under the pier. Long time stay, 5 walk the dog actions, Long stay again...

Suddenly a bream attacked my lure. And hook up.

But, a line was break easy soon because rub to a pier.

I lost chance of only.

I felt chagrin today.

4 comments:

  1. You haven't lost the chance only but MP-1 55F also.

    OK,I will send you stainless wire leader for Bream fishing(*-*)/

    I hope you will get Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, eisuke.
    Thank you. I just thought need a strong wire right now. I'll wait it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Taiki,Recently I can not check any your fishing results.When will you come out of your slump?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,Taro.
    Yes, I still slump.
    Please teach me way of come out of slump.

    ReplyDelete