Saturday 25 September 2010

Friday afternoon

Hello!

I went fishing with Bryan. The target was Bass.

We arrived to point when the front of sunset.

We chose Maria pencil MP-1 55F.  The topwater is effective when getting dark.

This point was river. The feeling was very good. There had a lot of structure.

We started fishing to each other at different point.

Then, Bryan got farst fish by Maria pencil.


The colour was PIOC. The top water game is exciting because all process is visible.
Then, Bryan got 2nd fish when more dark.


This one was a little bit big than last fish. It was same lure and colour.

He had good result.

Me?

Please don't ask me that question.

I'm still slump.

4 comments:

  1. Good job Bryan!!

    Taiki, nobody ask your result because you did your job "taking pics".

    By the way, my latest fishing result competing with German fisherman, 7-1. Don't ask me which won...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will change the occupation to photographer from now.
    Surely you caught only one fish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,Taiki

    In japan, I caught plenty of squid.1 cast 1strike!

    Because after past the typhoon.

    Squids and Me waiting for you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Taiki,I also went Bass fishing last August at Gold Coast.
    I caught some with Crank or Shad.

    So I want to try again with Top water lures.
    Would you show me how to use it for bass?

    ReplyDelete