Sunday 26 September 2010

Saturday morning

Hello!

I went Squiding at around Cronulla.

It was perfect day for Squiding because calm and warm.

I caught a first squid when just 3rd cast. It was small size. But I was very happy.
I waited to this moment for a long time. The jig was EGIOH Q LIVE 2.5 RROC.

Then, I caught next squid when a jig cange.


This one was a little bit big. The jig was EGIOH Q LIVE 3.5 RPA.

I think this point good when around high tide time. And you will be able to catch short time because usually squid make school.
I got rid of a slump this day. I had nice day.
Then, I had good result today also.
I will write this report tomorrow.
Bye-bye a slump!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Taiki,

    Congratulations to finish the tunnel of slump.

    I hope you will get much Squids from now on!

    I'm waiting for your report of shore EGING with DD sinker!

    Now I try to do that in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Taiki,Did you catch them from pier or rocks?I could guess the calm condition.Because of your short-sleeved T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Eisuke!
    Thank you.
    Ok, I'll try that new method.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Taro!
    I was Squiding from rocks. This day was very warm. Maybe maximum temperture 25℃.

    ReplyDelete