Friday 10 September 2010

I had a nice day.

Hello,
I went to Squiding in Sydney from 9:00 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.
Today's calm condition in morning was perfect for Squiding.
I had a good result. Please check these photos.








I caught 7 squid today. Max size: weight is about 1,300g, body size is 35cm.
This jig is named EGI OH Q LIVE 3.0 NAEBA.
Todays squidding conditions often changed. I used various jig sizes and colors depending on the conditions.
I used the following jigs.

EGI OH Q LIVE 3.5 SDBRK, 3.0 NAEBA, NNBC, BRN.
EGI OH Q 2.5 LGKO, UMG

6 comments:

  1. Nice work Taiki!
    Did you get most strikes in close to shore or after a long cast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bryan,
    The most hit pattern was after a long cast. I have a feeling these big squid staying a little bit deep area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice result!
    Didn't you catch any smaller squid??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.
    This day most small size was about 600g.
    I got good chance this day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Taiki!

    Please inform us How to cook this squid?
    If you have time,let us know your recommend Squid dishes as Japanese style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Eisuke,
    Thank you comment.
    Sorry, these squids were all release.
    I'll inform Japanese squid dishes next time.
    For example, Sushi, Sashimi, butter and soy sauce saute.

    ReplyDelete