Monday 27 September 2010

Sunday Squiding result

Hello!

I went Squiding on boat with Graham in Sunday. I try same points when usually cast from on the rock.

It was same situation in Saturday. The high tide, calm and warm.

The answer was return soon when arrived here. We caught some squids. But average size was small.





This situation was effective under 2.5 size. I used EGIOH Q LIVE 2.5 BOKP.
But I wanted big size squid. I change 3.5 size a jig and cast cross to deep area.

Then, I caught big size squid by EGIOH Q LIVE 3.5 BPN. The big squid followed when this photo squid was fight time. If you are facing same situation. I recommend a follow cast soon. You will be able to get these squid.

This day was squid activity was high. We caught a lot of squid around here.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Taiki,Congkatulations on your fishing result.The big jig is effective for good size squid is not it?
    Did you take back it and eat? Usually how do you cook the squid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Taro!
    Thank you.
    I think the big jig effective good size a squid and deep area.
    We ate that squids. We cooked pasta this day.
    Usually I'm cooking to Butter soy sauce saute and Sashimi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Taiki,

    You have to clean up Graham's boat....

    From boat,did you use anchor? or drifting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Eisuke!
    I think so.
    The boat operation was drifting this day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an aunstralian fishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job Taiki,
    in my country it's difficult to find sweet spot to squidding, can you give me trick to find sweet spot and what color of jig i have to use ini day time squidding..?

    thanks Taiki

    ReplyDelete