Thursday 28 October 2010

Fishing yesterday

Hello!

I went fishing with bryan yesterday morning and afternoon.
We caught the Estuary Perrch in the morning.


We used Maria vibration MV-1 40S. It's good work for the Estuary Perrch.
The looks is similar to the Australian Bass.

Then, we went to another area with Greg this afternoon. Greg is fishing guide.
We went fishing by his boat.

We caught some different target fishes by Maria hardbodies. There were bleam, Flathead, Snapper.





The Maria crankbait MC-1 S38F was very good work. And, also new shallow crank prototype.
The vibration was good work for Snapper. Then, Greg lost good size a bleam. He used  Maria pencilbait MP-1 55F.

He is very good fishing guide. I recommend to you his guide if you will go to Jervis Bay, Batemans Bay.
His contact is as follow.
http://www.bayandbasinsportsfishing.com.au/
info@bayandbasinsportsfishing.com.au

3 comments:

  1. Looks nice, fishing snaper with vib.
    I red an article which reported fishing snapper with vib in Australia, I'm not sure this fishing is getting popular or not, but it should be fun catching snapper with hardbbodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Taiki,Your good fishing result is continuing is not it? I also went To Jervis Bay in order to enjoy squiding last November.The spot which I enjoyed squiding was very close to the shore.But I caught some good size.
    If possible,I would like to visit there again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job,

    Before I went fishing there with Greg.
    You took nice pictures!
    Please use them for advertisement and some issues.

    Thanks.

    Eisuke

    ReplyDelete