Friday 22 October 2010

Bream & Bass fishing

Hello!

Sorry, I couldn't write the blog recently.

I went the bream and bass fishing in Gold Coast yesterday. I had good result.

This day was cloudy and water colour of dirty.

I used Maria pencilbaits MP-1 55F in this morning.

I cought some Australia Bass.


Then, I used new Maria crankbaits prototype. This is a more shallow diver model than MC-1 S38F. I tried test fishing. I caught some bream and bass.







This new crank is very good action.

Then, I caught good size bass at last.




The lure was Maria MS-1 D45SP HTM colour. This shad is very good twitching lure. It's my favorite shad.

I had good fishing.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Taiki,It was lovely day for you was not it?
    The shallow crank looks nice.When will we be able to be available?I also would like to use in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Taro!
    I had good day. Maybe, we will sell to you this new crank in 2011. But, the release date has not been decided yet.
    Please look forward.

    ReplyDelete