Sunday 24 October 2010

Yesterday result

G'day mate!

I learned this  English of Aussie recently.

I went to Cronulla rock area yesterday afternoon. It's the usual point.

There was low tide yesterday afternoon.

I choose EGIOH Q LIVE 2.5 RROC because very shallow.

The answer was return soon. I caught a first squid.


Then, I was move next point more deep than this point.

I caught good size squid!



I used same jig. I thank my lucky stars!

The EGIOH Q LIVE was good job! The clear body is sometimes effective for low activity of day time.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Taiki,Conglaturations!!Last Saturday I also went squid fishing with our colleagues from boat.Finally we caught 5 southern calamari and one cuttlefish.But their sizes were not sufficient.At this time we used DD sinker in order ton fish severe area(strong current or deep area)If you wanna to know the details haw to use it,I will show you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Taro!
    It's great result! Please teach us it. I think the DD sinker is little bit difficult method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day mate!
    Did you talk your fishing results to the local shops and get any feedback from them??

    ReplyDelete