Sunday 10 October 2010

Squiding in sydney

Hello!

I came back to Sydney in Friday. And, I went squid fishing at afternoon.

The squid was very high activity at this time. I caught 2 squids in a short time.

I chose a bright out cloth colour and a rainbow under tape colour because these color is effective to high activity.

I used Yamashita EGIOH Q LIVE 3.5 BON.





Then, I used Squid Spike because I eat squid to dinner.

I took movie. It's "How to use Squid Spike"

1. You stick it between eyes of squid.
2.The colour of the body changes to white. It's a sing of death.
3.You can eat a good taste and a tender squid.

Please watch it!

4 comments:

  1. The video clip is nice.
    I think the way is better for eating sashimi or sushi because of bring back home it fresh. But also it should be better tast if you cook it another recepi, flitter, grill and so on.

    Take a video clip how to make sashimi for spreading Japanese culture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Taiki,Your jig worked well did not it?Where area will you visit in this week?As the next information,I would like to see the photos of Bream,Flathead and so on which are caught with Maria lures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Yasushi!
    OK, I take movie how to cook Sashimi or other japanese foods near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Taro!
    I caught some bream and bass. Please check next report!

    ReplyDelete