Tuesday 16 November 2010

Hello!

I didn't write this blog  recently. sorry...

I went to Tasmania and Perth. I couldn't use the internet.
I tried fly fishing at Tasmania. But, I'm beginner of fly fishing. First, I had practice for casting. It was difficult. I couldn't good casting at first. Then, I got good casting because I was taught from good teacher.
I caught some good trout!!





The fly fishing is very fun! I'll start fly fishing when come back to Japan.
Then, I tried squid fishing at Perth. But, I couldn't catch good squid. I caught only a small squid because the condition was windy. The windy day is not good for squid fishing.


I used EGIOH Q SOKU 3.5 IBA. It's deep type(fast sinking). That is effective for  a windy day.

I will go to Adelaide tomorrow morning. See you, next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Taiki,The trout you caught at Tasmania was very beautiful!!But I would like to see the photos that you got them with Maria lures. By the way I also often use fast sinking jig in winter.Maybe we will use fast sinking type of EGI OH Q LIVE in 2011

    ReplyDelete